Lower effort. Improve security. See how at GAC 2020!
The team at ID R&D believes that when it comes to authentication, the best UX is “no” UX… no passwords, no SMS codes, no email reset links, and no hard-to-remember or easy-to-hack security questions. We’re on a mission to replace frustrating login and identify verification practices with a frictionless member experience that is significantly more secure.
We’ll be in Washington, D.C., February 23 – 27 for the CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC). Are you going? If so, here are 5 reasons to visit the ID R&D booth:
- Passwords are not only frustrating, but increasingly unsafe. Lower effort and improve the member experience with fast, frictionless mobile and web login processes that leverage voice, face and/or behavioral biometrics.
- Strengthen security and reduce risks tied to breaches, identity spoofing, and social engineering attacks.
- Support digital transformation initiatives including new account onboarding and omni-channel authentication.
- A recent study by Juniper Research found that operational cost savings from using chatbots in banking will reach $7.3 billion globally by 2023. Learn how you can make instant personalization and continuous, “zero-effort” security part of your chatbot strategy.
- Retain and grow your member base!
See demos of our voice, face and multimodal biometric products — including our passive anti-spoofing detection capabilities – at booth 225.
With an intense focus on R&D and innovation, ID R&D has the industry’s #1 voice biometric product, the #1 rated voice anti-spoofing product, and the world’s first passive liveness detection technology (ISO 30107-3 compliant).
We look forward to meeting you in D.C.!