We can’t wait for Mobile World Congress 2020!
Mobile World Congress (MWC) is the largest mobile event in the world. The event brings together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology alongside some of today’s most influential visionaries. This year, there are expected to be over 100,000 attendees and 2,400 exhibitors converging on Barcelona for 4 days of networking, learning, and conversation.
Organizers estimate that over 1 MILLION business meetings will happen at MWC. Following are just a few reasons you might want to book one of your meetings with the ID R&D team:
- You’re interested in replacing painful authentication processes with frictionless biometric authentication.
- You want to see demos of the #1 rated voice biometric technology and #1 voice anti-spoofing technology. We’ve got both.
- You saw our recent press release announcing our breakthrough in voice biometric optimization with an AI-based SDK of under 1MB. This enables voice biometrics to be implemented on the edge – from chips to IoT devices – for a new era of security and personalization in the voice-enabled UX.
- You want to see our unique facial liveness detection product — the world’s first passive approach to pass iBeta ISO PAD testing with a perfect score.
- You’ve got a conversational interface that would benefit from simplified, continuous multimodal biometric authentication.
- You’re interested in ways to reduce fraud, including SIM-swap fraud, with biometrics.
- Or maybe you are interested in our AI-based Audio Event Detection, providing highly accurate, non-speech audio event detection. It can turn any microphone – like those in smart speakers and cameras – into a sound recognition and alerting device.
We’ve got an exhibit at Mobile World Congress in the Upper Walkway, Stand 7UP.18. So, if you aren’t able to book a 1:1 meeting with us, just stop by!
MWC 2020 is taking place 24-27 February in Barcelona Spain. Learn more about Mobile World Congress and register here.