We’re an AI/security company providing solutions to companies all around the world. We combine extensive research in the science of biometrics with advances in AI to deliver award-winning voice, face, and behavioral biometric authentication software. We’re on a mission to make authentication simultaneously frictionless and significantly more secure. We work with digital and traditional interaction channels, IoT devices, embedded hardware and more.
- Manage technical projects through the SDLC process and/or an agile, iterative process
- Create a project plan that manages the implementation of the established phases, timelines, and budget
- Collaborate with solution architects and engineering team to translate client requirements into a system design
- Document system designs and set expectations for delivery. Work with internal resources and clients to drive decisions and communicate trade-offs in scope
- Drive the client towards best practices and standard out of the box solution
- Complete preliminary configuration of the ID R&D solution and work with the team to deliver advanced configurations and enhancements
- Travel up to 25% of the time to meet with clients and stakeholders. Sometimes you might travel more
- 5+ years of experience in software development processes as a Project Manager (coming from an engineering background a plus)
- Deep knowledge about Information Systems with knowledge in authentication, identity systems, and IOT. Coming from a biometric background is another plus.
- Experience with API/Server deployment and building custom SDK’s
- Solution Architect knowledge (coming from a SaaS/Cloud company a plus)
- Client facing experience
- Ability to learn new concepts fast and envision practical solutions that enhance our system
Please email your CV to email@example.com to apply.